Welcome to the Visual Arts Guild at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts!
The Visual Arts Guild is a volunteer organization that supports the students and faculty in the Visual Arts Conservatory. We provide volunteer support, funding for teaching supplies and equipment, grants and scholarships for student enrichment, and hospitality for students, college reps and gallery show receptions.
Membership in the Visual Arts Guild is optional, but we recommend you consider a membership to take advantage of all the guild offers. There are several membership levels to choose from - and we're sure one is right for you!
The first step in your guild membership is to create a FREE account with Membership Toolkit (MTK). If you have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization (perhaps the BTWHSPVA PTSA or another PTO or PTA), you can use those credentials to log in here.
Once you've created or accessed your MTK account, check out our membership levels and join today! We support ALL students and welcome ALL parents, guardians and supporters. By coordinating events and activities and providing additional resources, we hope our involvement helps the Visual Arts faculty focus on developing the talents of our students.
News & Reminders
- Monday, March 4 is the Capstone presentation in the MAT at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 5 is the PTSA's Election Day bake sale. Check out the sign up to volunteer or donate items. All proceeds will be divided between the class councils and go toward class funds.
- The Arts & Culture Festival's Arts Market is Thursday in Sammons Park from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7 is the reception for Senior Show #3.
- Interested in volunteering with the Visual Arts Guild next year? We're always looking for volunteers to lead or serve on committees, fill board positions, and support various events. Check out the volunteer descriptions for information or email email@example.com.
- Read the latest guild newsletter.
PTSA Summer Scholarship opens March 1
Visual Arts students can take advantage of the PTSA Summer Scholarship to receive up to $500 toward a summer art or academic program. The scholarship application opens March 1 and closes April 30. Make sure you're receiving the weekly guild email for the latest on program opportunities. Also, bookmark the Online Call Board for additional details.